Poll: What one movie could you watch over and over again?

I would consider seeing GONE WITH THE WIND again...

'The Godfather II'. I like it better than GF I.

It'd be one of the groups of movies I literally DID watch oever and over... until I made myself sick of them that thoroughly. 

I loved the latest "Joker" movie... even saw it in a theater on the opening day AND I literally had a wisdom tooth removed hours before the movie... but I have not watched it again.

I plan to... but the movie is very disturbing and requires a person's every thought.

Now Borat II? 

I watched it like 6 times in a single month. 

There isn't one. I would get tired of consistently watching it over and over.

• TedEx

Fail safe and Dr Strangelove

'Snow White and the seven dwarfs ' is one of my favourite films ever.

I watch it on a regular basis indeed. 

It never gets tiring. 

The movie I've seen the most is the Wizard of Oz. Eventually I'll choose something else over any movie.

The Shining....

The Breakfast Club, Rocky, and The Godfather are some. But when I want to have a good laugh, I always go back to Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"Seven Samurai" put the whammy on me as a young teen. Three hours and not a boring moment. It taught me the role of the director. Painting the canvas of the movie.

• ?

Dirty Dancing! It's gotta be Dirty Dancing