Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Poll: What one movie could you watch over and over again?

49 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I would consider seeing GONE WITH THE WIND again...

• 1 month ago

'The Godfather II'. I like it better than GF I.

• 1 month ago

It'd be one of the groups of movies I literally DID watch oever and over... until I made myself sick of them that thoroughly. 

I loved the latest "Joker" movie... even saw it in a theater on the opening day AND I literally had a wisdom tooth removed hours before the movie... but I have not watched it again.

I plan to... but the movie is very disturbing and requires a person's every thought.

Now Borat II? 

I watched it like 6 times in a single month. 

• 1 month ago

There isn't one. I would get tired of consistently watching it over and over.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Fail safe and Dr Strangelove

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

'Snow White and the seven dwarfs ' is one of my favourite films ever.

I watch it on a regular basis indeed. 

It never gets tiring. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The movie I've seen the most is the Wizard of Oz. Eventually I'll choose something else over any movie.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Shining....

• 1 month ago

The Breakfast Club, Rocky, and The Godfather are some. But when I want to have a good laugh, I always go back to Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"Seven Samurai" put the whammy on me as a young teen. Three hours and not a boring moment. It taught me the role of the director. Painting the canvas of the movie.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Dirty Dancing! It's gotta be Dirty Dancing

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.