Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Should foreign criminals and terrorists be stripped of their British citizenship if they have it?

Update:

Mr Sceptic...... naturalized citizens are foreigners

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If they are international they would not be British necessarily, you truly must acquire a thesaurus and then actually review it

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yes, but dare not to send them to the USA where I am from, because every foreign criminal or terrorist that enters our country becomes famous and popular by the help of the liberal controlled everything over here. 

• F
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you strip someone of their citizenship , where do they go? Unless you execute them, they have to go somewhere. If no one else will take them, what do you do then?

• 1 month ago

Yes they should be if they they were the children of immigrants,but not if they were born to native people. I believe Magna Carta of  the year 1215 forbids freemen being outlawed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Jack Letts - (Christian; born Oxford - with the name suggesting he's more than bit caucasian) often nicknamed 'Jihadi Jack’ had his British citizenship revoked for his membership of Isis in Syria. By Sajid Javid (Muslim; born - er...Rochdale).

• garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

yes they can , they would have lied on there citizenship , and official document which makes it void .  no citizenship then . years ago they banished you to a colony , a prisoner in a foreign land never to return to england , there called australians .

• 2 months ago

Depending upon the transgression even British citizens should be banished.

I'm indiscriminate in my loathing for these individuals.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes and they shouldn't be giving it to any foreigners.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If they are foreign they wouldn't be British by definition, you really should buy a dictionary and then actually read it

• 2 months ago

If they have British citizenship, they aren’t foreign.

@Jimmy - Begum was born in London. She does not have Bangladeshi citizenship and Bangladesh have said they would not grant her citizenship.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.