Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Is it a Russian thing to dye your hair blonde? Many Russians I know either have it or dye it that color. ?

Would people look at me more of a person that’s American with Russian background if I dye my red hair to blonde? I’m part Russian many people come off surprise I am

• Some Americans have stereotypes with blonds. For example seeing blonds as having more fun, and I think you've heard of the term dumb blond... So you're either one until you prove them wrong. 

If you think you would feel more confident as a blond then do it. Also red is a tricky color to remove (specially if it'd not natural) with out bleaching it. You would have to get the color stripped out, or bleach your hair a few times to get it blond. 

Many people think that I'm part Asian because of the way my eyes are shaped, but I'm white.

It's not just a Russian thing, women in other countries dye / bleach their hair blond too. 

Yes we feel stronger and more confident to take on the world