Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 1 month ago

Where can I find a powerful rechargeable flashlight/spotlight that flashes SOS for 12 hours without dimming?

Rapture is a heresy. One must hide within a small group (10-12 people according to saint Seraphim of Sarov from Russia, 10-15 people group according to saint Gabriel Urgebadze from the country of Georgia) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents; documents are from Satan; burn them (even documents of deceased relatives). No electronics once you hid so that you won't be tracked (even an old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's will show the infamous evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether). [Saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov] Mark of the beast is given with World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it); antichrist will release prisoners / insane asylum people to help him mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways; food stores will mark people who steal marked food (because marked food can only be swallowed by a marked person who has three strands of DNA instead of two). Reject vaccines, temperature scans, COVID tests (or similar), etc.

Source(s): Saint Paisios from Mount Athos said that the devil wants to deceive the rich with freemasonry, poor with communism, and believers with ecumenism.
  • elhigh

Once again, Steve has declared in absolute terms while also being wrong.  Good job Steve, at least you're consistent.  We know what to expect.

Bennenstuhl offers automatic SOS-signaling flashlights that endure for well over half a day while in SOS mode.  One goes over 19 hours while signaling so even if you knock off a good 20% for over-enthusiastic marketing claims, it would still signal for over 14 hours.

There are also some automatic signaling lights to be found on Amazon, but I wasn't able to find duration claims on any of those before I stopped looking.

Frankly, there's nothing stopping YOU from looking either.  You're online posting this question, use that same capability to go find what you're looking for.  

[edit]

You know what's different between you and me, Steve?  I'll tell you:

I checked.

That's how I know I'm right.

there's a chance that an LED light might do that ... but I don't know of a specific model or brand

You can't find a flashlight that does anything for 12 hours without an external power source.

Once again elhigh proves HIMSELF wrong while falsely accusing me of being wrong.