Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

ROUGHLY how long does it take to lose 60 pounds ?

It depends and it’s very individual.

But you can begin with a simple body cleanse. Cut out sugars and start drinking at least 3 liters of water a day. Then, incorporate some exercise three times a week.

You can also try this amazing yoga burn challenge for 12 weeks! It will help you to get rid of sugar cravings and you will feel really good afterwards! 👍🏽

• ?

The exact amount of time needed to lose 60 pounds depends on your ability to reduce your caloric intake and how frequently you walk. A safe rate of weight loss, however, is between one and two pounds a week, which means it could take you 25 to 50 weeks to lose 60 pounds.

• Andy C

By my clock 2.5 months.   It depends on how much fat you have to lose.  

That's right, fat ONLY. 

Source(s): Tired of the crap that doesn't work? "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig, M.D.

It depends on a lot of factors particularly what weight you're starting at and how much muscle mass you have and what kind of shape you're in. 

2-3 pounds a week is generally pretty easy. Just cut back on your junk food a little and try to exercise a little each day. So, 15-30 weeks. 

4 pounds a week is a little harder. That would be 15 weeks. 

5 is fairly hard but can be done. That's 12 weeks. 

Anything over 5 you need to be in good shape to handle long workouts. 

The other answers have no idea what they're talking about. I lost 40 pounds in a month and i guarantee I was eating healthier than all of them put together. 

Abut 60 weeks -- or approximately one year.  A realistic and healthy weight loss goal is 1-1.5 pounds per week.  

Even if a person has a greater/faster weight loss at the beginning of their diet, over time the will slow and even stall, so the actual time frame almost always ends up being a full year.  Of course it depends on whether the person is just 60 pounds overweight or 200 pounds overweight.  A person who weight 400 pounds can often shed 60 in a lot less time, but they will still be severely obese. 

• Steven

I agree around a year long, a couple pounds or so a week. but it requires some pretty strict eating changes and diet discipline. I started running again after years a couple miles 3 times a week for a few months, used to weigh 200 now weigh 184. I was not disciplined enough though, so after 3 months I said screw it I can do more later lol. This is the exact mindset that ruins many people. 

Realistically? 12 months of hard work.

man I have so much shame , goddamn it all has a positive spin, thats also real and not just spin , like its not as bad as it seems when u say it , man u guys just enjoy hurting me this isnt help is it , its just a laugh at my expense and enjoying hurting someone, im mentally ill abused, im not that bad, i dont deserve it ive suffered alot. 

Please think of others b4 u get ur enjoyment and get it a less hurtful way , its all fun for u but im just hurting, and that may be fun for u 2, but i doubt uve lot ur hearts entirely not all of u

Source(s): Ive got to end this I dont want to be the joke anymore and I dont want to hang with ppl that force themselves on me that I dont like ie sandie, its not fair its not at all kind its sick evil and nasty, u can do it hints at my flat leave around i guess, I wont be on here