What are the best coding languages to learn in 2021?

I’m interested in starting a career to be a software developer, but I’m not too sure with which one I should actually put my time into because I know coding always updates so you can be learning one that’s not useful anymore

Python, but it's better either way if there's a mentor

• Steven

There are many platforms to start career such as Python, Ruby-on-rails, etc. But you need to clear out basic coding. 

You can learn Python.

now best coding language is paython.

• ?

The 9 Best Programming Languages to Learn in 2021

JavaScript. It's impossible to be a software developer these days without using JavaScript in some way. ...

Swift. If you're interested in Apple products and mobile app development, Swift is a good place to start. ...

Scala. ...

Go. ...

Python. ...

Elm. ...

Ruby. ...

C#

• ?

Why don't you start with something simple to see how you get on.

HTML/ CSS & Java Script.   Those are used to create Web Pages.

You can learn here for free:  www.w3schools.com

• i + i

The language to choose should be  based on what 

discipline/field you will work in. Some languages are 

preferred/better suited for web design, others for 

hardware/robotics control, others for mobile apps, 

so on and so forth. 

• EddieJ

Can you learn to drive in a 15-year-old car?

If you learn to drive in a Toyota, what if your first job requires you to drive a Honda?

I recommend people start with Python because it's relatively easy.  However, what languages does your university teach?  I hope you aren't planning to start a career without a college degree.