Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

What is the best way to lose 20lbs? ?

I am a female 144lbs and 5'4" and i want to lose 20lbs because i am nearly overweight according to my bmi. My nody fat percentage is 28.3% which is average but id like to be fitter and i have been running and trying to cut calories but it seems like im still not losing weight. So im kinda frustrated because i feel like nothing is working.  Any suggestions?

Thanks so much, i will definately do my best to stick to what your answer said if you ever see this that is but thanks anyway. Also i drink raw milk. Is this better, or worse, or it dosent matter?

First, don't expect this to be fast.  A weight loss of 1 pound per week is reasonable. 

Next, take the next step in managing your calories by downloading a food tracking app like Lose It that also calculates your calorie needs based on your goal.  In addition, but a food scale and actually weight and measure your portions.  Most of us underestimate how much we eat.

Consider trying a low-carb or keto diet for a month.  Cut out grains, legumes, dairy, sweeteners except stevia, and fruit/fruit juice.  The more carbs we eat, the more easy-to-use fuel we have so our bodies won't access stored fat.

Also consider trying intermittent fasting.  This isn't for everyone but fasting from 7 PM to 10 AM (drinking only water, tea, and coffee) isn't really that difficult.  This is just a way for forcing your body to get fuel from the "reserves."

Try doing a body weight or dumbbell workout.  Muscle burns fat.  Running is great, if you enjoy it, but to see a transformation in your body, you'll want to do some type of strength workouts too.

Well, you can begin with a simple body cleanse. Cut out sugars and start drinking at least 3 liters of water a day. Do some exercises.

You can also try this amazing yoga burn challenge for 12 weeks! It will help you lose some weight and trust me you will feel really good afterwards! 👍🏽

• ?

How to Lose 20 Pounds as Fast as Possible

Count Calories. It may sound like a no-brainer, but counting calories is one of the easiest and most effective ways to start losing weight fast. ...

Drink More Water. ...

Increase Your Protein Intake. ...

Cut Your Carb Consumption. ...

Start Lifting Weights. ...

Eat More Fiber. ...

Set a Sleep Schedule. ...

Stay Accountable.

The South Beach Diet.  works every time.  If you're disciplined enough to hang with it for 2 weeks you'll shed up to 15 pounds.

here is 1 excercise that if u do you will be skinny in a week1 < do it 3 times a day until a week. you should notice changes also keep me updated.

How to do excersice:

both arms on air, one leg up and hop for for 3 minutes then swap legs and keep hopping until you need to swap.

do this for at least 30 minutes

Good luck gurl <3

Amputation. Do you really need both your legs?

Source(s): Just kidding

Eat less and exercise more

• Andy C

You are getting fatter and fatter because of too much fructose in your regular diet and not enough insoluble fiber. 

In other words,  you are not only consuming whole foods and drinking only water,  unsweetened teas and unflavored milk. 

The above is the human diet and eating that will set you free:

No excess body fat 

Healthy immune system 

Almost zero risk of developing diabetes II 

Drastically reduced risk of heart disease 

Almost no risk of developing hypothyroidism 

Drastically reduced risk of PCOS

Drastically reduced risk of obesity 

Great news, right?  It certainly was for me.   It's been 5 years since I was fat and had bad IBS and now I almost can't remember what that horrorshow of a life was like.

But of course,  there's a caveat (catch): you are currently addicted to exactly what causes most of the above.   Addiction means that you are going to try to rationalize further use of the substance despite being told that it is not only not good for you but actually killing you.

Fructose is that substance.   Fructose in whole foods has insoluble fiber to slow down the absorption of the fructose and therefore not overwhelm your liver.

NO sugar, HFCS, honey, nectar, juice, molasses, syrups and white flour products for a month...and you won't be coming back. 

Odds are great that you will dismiss this post outright as it is contrary to what you have been taught,  but it doesn't really matter to me; it's YOUR body.

Under normal circumstances,  I'd say your body; your choice. 

But with the addiction clouding your mind AND possibly with your gut flora candida sending you hormones to get you hungry for more sugar, YOU AREN'T choosing. 

Source(s): Do you really care? I post this answer thousands of times and it is usually rejected. But not always. Some are like me and want out of addiction. I have quit 5 addictions. Also this: "The Hacking of the American Mind" by Dr. Robert Lustig, M.D.