Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Question about this video?

https://youtu.be/cD_VKwnJL1g so in this video, there were older kids pretending to harass/bully younger kids.  Then adults who were strangera stepped in and stood up for the victims against the bullies.

Except one thing, since these adults had NO AUTHORITY over these bullies, why couldn't the bullies just refuse to stop.

Me (as an adult)-See some teenager harassing/bullying a younger kid.  I ask the bully to stop (even though I have NO authority over the teenager/bully).  

If I have no authority over any kids (as I don't work with kids or have any), why couldn't the kids just tell me "screw you, you're not my father.  I don't have to listen to you.  I can keep bullying".

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.