Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

You're take on this?

Okay, so I asked questions like this before, but I'd like to say it a little differently (as it might be easier to understand for some people).

Me (an adult)-Sitting on a bench smoking a cigar.

Some 14 year old-Bullying/harassing a 9 year old.

Me-Asks the 14 year old to stop bullying/harassing the other kid.

This 14 year old bully-Tells me "You're not my father and you have no authority over me.  I don't have to listen to you.  And you can't give me any punishments.

P.S. I never actually been in a situation like this, but it is a good thing to think of.  And I actually AM an ADULT (that's not made up).

Pffft, I would clothesline that little sht so fast his eyes would pop out. I detest bullies of any kind, and take immense pleasure in seeing the disbelief on their shiny little faces when they realize I don't care about the boundaries they think are set up to protect them.