Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

You're take on this?

Okay, so I asked questions like this before, but I'd like to say it a little differently (as it might be easier to understand for some people).

Me (an adult)-Sitting on a bench smoking a cigar.

Some 14 year old-Bullying/harassing a 9 year old.

Me-Asks the 14 year old to stop bullying/harassing the other kid.

This 14 year old bully-Tells me "You're not my father and you have no authority over me.  I don't have to listen to you.  And you can't give me any punishments.

P.S. I never actually been in a situation like this, but it is a good thing to think of.  And I actually AM an ADULT (that's not made up).

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Pffft, I would clothesline that little sht so fast his eyes would pop out. I detest bullies of any kind, and take immense pleasure in seeing the disbelief on their shiny little faces when they realize I don't care about the boundaries they think are set up to protect them. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.