Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 month ago

A mole on skin! Scared :( ?

As any one ever had a mole that turned out not to be cancerous! I have a mole on my arm that’s not the same shape as my others! Different colour! Slightly raised but not very!...I’m only 26! My doctor said this morning that she thinks it looks fine but she’s referred me to a specialist! Mainly because she knows I suffer from anxiety and I think she just wants to put my mind at ease! It’s a two week waiting list and I just know I’m not going to be able to take the waiting! My mind is going to be doing back flips! ..so I would really appreciate any reassurance :)...I’m so scared :( 

• ?

Id trust the doctor. If she says it looks fine, theres no reason to believe otherwise. The specialist visit is likely just to cover all the bases