jean
jean asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

what junk food do u eat the most of?

• Rita

20 Foods That Are Bad for Your Health

Sugary drinks. Added sugar is one of the worst ingredients in the modern diet. ...

Most pizzas. Pizza is one of the world's most popular junk foods. ...

White bread. ...

Most fruit juices. ...

Sweetened breakfast cereals. ...

Fried, grilled, or broiled food. ...

Pastries, cookies, and cakes. ...

French fries and potato chips.

these days,  thick cut potato chips, with the skins still on. 

Can't seem to get enough of them!

Probably oven chips. Not that they're super unhealthy, they're better for you than chips from a takeaway fish and chip shop

• ?

I like to believe that I don't eat junk food J. Yes, I do occasionally buy a pizza and a bag of Doritos but, that's about it. I eat simple and stay away from crappy stuff. I do eat my fair share of bread (half/half) that I buy from Aldi's, mind you, some folks say bread is bad for you don't they? Lol.

Cheetos and Funyuns 

A cookie with my coffee at least a few times a week.

• Jamie

Cheesy Puffs , nightly . And are those fruit corner yoghurts good or crap ?