Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

A Danish party wants to record the religion of would-be citizens. Should it go further and seek a ban on immigration from certain countries?

As the Danish People's Party rightly says, being Muslim raises fundamental problems with living a Danish life.

https://www.rt.com/news/516855-denmark-religion-re...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I would never suggest how a foreign country should conduct its foreign affairs. Bear in mind the Danish Folkpartei is considered to be a very far right party, so they are not a big fan of immigration for any readon. 

• 1 month ago

Your question has nothing to do with Books & Authors. Please click on Edit and move it to a more suitable category.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is not the nationality, but the religion that is a problem. Christians from those countries are reasonably civilised, but muslims go around raping and murdering non-muslims wherever they go. 

It is a violent cult, not a peaceful religion. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sweden is changing its laws to exclude Muslims

Poland has banned Muslims Hungary has banned Muslims

Lets Hope Denmark has the Balls to Ban Muslims who wants this in their Country

https://talkinjihadblues.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/...

If i had My way i would Ban Muslims from Planet earth

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Banning certain religions or nationalities probably is against their constitution.

That aside, it already is quite hard to get a residence-permit in Denmark. Foreigners who are married to a Dane resort to living in Malmoe just to have a normal family-life

• 1 month ago

The problem with emigrating to Denmark is that then you would be in Denmark. 

• 1 month ago

What is a "Danish life"? Raiding and murdering people in Britain like the Danish Vikings did? Not very Christian, is that? Kill yourself now.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Gammons are the same all across the world.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They are quite right and I think the ban on immigration will come. I fully support them.

• 1 month ago

Denmark has never been very big on immigration.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.