Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Are transwomen females?

Yeah they are. Facts over feelings republistipids

• Bess

I want to be a cat so that automatically makes me a cat

No, they are trans females, not biological females.  They are appropriating a female identity without having lived through it.  They cannot truly understand what it's like to think and actually be a woman.

Yes they are...........

hahaha...  ' are transwomen females '

who comes up with these questions i swear they're hilarious lol..

Everyone is female, but some people are also male.  Trans women are male women who have taken steps to return to their original, female form.

We are all 'MEN'.  Its just that some 50% of the world have men with a womb ; WOMEN.  So if you are 'trans' , I ask do you have a womb(uterus). If so then you are female. 

If you are born with female genitalia you are a woman. Your body will create hormones as if you are a woman even if you sew on a male body part.

If you are born a male, you are  male, even if you mutilate yourself and chop off parts of your body. Your body will continue  to make hormones as if you are a male.

Men and women are different.

The freak show on the left always exclaim we should follow science... read my above statements. That is 100% science and fact.

Its time to tell these deviants, and that's what they are, to go shut up.  They may have a right to destroy themselves if they choose, but they do not have a right to tell me that I have to approve of their deviancies or even accept their choice as moral. And when our State governments start mandating that we teach children that this is normal, then those state governments must be changed. 

Cancel culture would want me to lose my job for this post, because they must destroy anyone who disagrees with them in order to meet their goal of destroying society.

Cancel Culture is a cancer.

They are political tools. That's all. 

• We should go with what liberals say over and over.. "we must believe science".. Check the DNA and see what it is.. It's one or the other and won't change no matter how you mutilate your body or how crazy you are..