Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Do you think coffee is bad for you?

Attachment image

22 Answers

Relevance
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Coffee is my only vice and since it really isn't bad for you, it isn't much of a vice.  For me, coffee helps with migraines on those days that I am prone to have migraines and it is the only thing I have for breakfast, with a little heavy cream.  

• Rita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Like so many foods and nutrients, too much coffee can cause problems, especially in the digestive tract. But studies have shown that drinking up to four 8-ounce cups of coffee per day is safe. Sticking to those boundaries shouldn't be hard for coffee drinkers in the U.S., since most drink just a cup of java per day.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In some ways, yes. But it also has lots of health benefits such as: can help you burn fat, contains essential nutrients, and can improve physical performance, etc. 4 cups of coffee a day (945 ml) is safe for most healthy adults. As long as you don't drink too much. Too much of any food or drink is bad. 

• 1 month ago

it wears on your teeth as bad as coke 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only if it involves Global Warming. Hot coffee CAN be at lest Partially Responsible for putting hot gases into the atmosphere. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

People act high and mighty putting down weed, and yet they smoke like a chimney and drink like a fish.

• 1 month ago

no, it's better than energy drink. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Caffeine is a drug, s o yeahCC

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Doesn't it contain anti-oxidents or something? I'm giving it up though.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No but I prefer it with milk and can't stomach black coffee.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.