Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Do you think coffee is bad for you?

• JimZ

Coffee is my only vice and since it really isn't bad for you, it isn't much of a vice.  For me, coffee helps with migraines on those days that I am prone to have migraines and it is the only thing I have for breakfast, with a little heavy cream.  

• Rita

Like so many foods and nutrients, too much coffee can cause problems, especially in the digestive tract. But studies have shown that drinking up to four 8-ounce cups of coffee per day is safe. Sticking to those boundaries shouldn't be hard for coffee drinkers in the U.S., since most drink just a cup of java per day.

In some ways, yes. But it also has lots of health benefits such as: can help you burn fat, contains essential nutrients, and can improve physical performance, etc. 4 cups of coffee a day (945 ml) is safe for most healthy adults. As long as you don't drink too much. Too much of any food or drink is bad. 

it wears on your teeth as bad as coke 

• kswck2

Only if it involves Global Warming. Hot coffee CAN be at lest Partially Responsible for putting hot gases into the atmosphere. 

People act high and mighty putting down weed, and yet they smoke like a chimney and drink like a fish.

no, it's better than energy drink. 

Caffeine is a drug, s o yeahCC

• ?

Doesn't it contain anti-oxidents or something? I'm giving it up though.

• ?

No but I prefer it with milk and can't stomach black coffee.