What kind of bug is this?

I have found these in my house recently, mainly in my kitchen. What kind of bug is this and should I be worried enough about an infestation to call an extermantor?

• ?

German Cockroaches, get some roach baits and slide under counters the fridge, the stove etc and make sure your food prep areas are kept clean. Sometimes they come in with boxes from the store but go after them asap you don't want them to start breeding. Get the nastiest poison/bait you can find.

Roach. Yup, you will be inundated if there is food around.

• BJJ

Looks like a species of a Cockroach to me and yes they can infest the house