Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What kind of bug is this?

I have found these in my house recently, mainly in my kitchen. What kind of bug is this and should I be worried enough about an infestation to call an extermantor?

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

    German Cockroaches, get some roach baits and slide under counters the fridge, the stove etc and make sure your food prep areas are kept clean. Sometimes they come in with boxes from the store but go after them asap you don't want them to start breeding. Get the nastiest poison/bait you can find.

  • 1 month ago

    Roach. Yup, you will be inundated if there is food around.

  • BJJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Looks like a species of a Cockroach to me and yes they can infest the house 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.