Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 2 months ago

What do you usually order at Wendy's?

I wanted Cod fish sandwich but they replaced it with some other type

Spicy Chicken sandwich and I could not resist this weekend I ordered the New Spicy chicken with the Jalapeno peppers, bacon on it.  Not bad at all, BUT they did screw up the order, included fries so they charged me for a "meal" that I did not order.  Oh, and a Frosty.  gotta have a Frosty. 

If I go for lunch or dinner I usually get a triple cheeseburger. Now that they serve breakfast I have got the breakfast baconator which has a lot of bacon, cheese, sausage and a real fried egg. I wished that it was on a croissant, biscuit or something different other than a bun like their burgers though. They have other choices for breakfast too and they have a good selection in general for fast food!

• adam

I dont eat nasty GMO fast food. Its all garbage and poison. None of it is certified organic or non GMO. YUCK!

I've ordered twice from Wendy's BOTH times they got it wrong - the second time was the last time - 60+ years and those were the only two times I stepped into a Wendy's.

• ?

Double Stack with meat, cheese, and lettuce only and a small fry.

I order a bowl of chili with crackers, a chicken nuggets with honey mustard sauce, and maybe a spicy chicken sandwich off the value menu. For a drink, I would like a large diet coke. I would also like to speak to your manager, just kidding...man, I haven't been to Wendy's in a long time, I think I might go there soon, or maybe order it online and have it delivered.