Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 2 months ago

What do you usually order at Wendy's?

I wanted Cod fish sandwich but they replaced it with some other type

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Spicy Chicken sandwich and I could not resist this weekend I ordered the New Spicy chicken with the Jalapeno peppers, bacon on it.  Not bad at all, BUT they did screw up the order, included fries so they charged me for a "meal" that I did not order.  Oh, and a Frosty.  gotta have a Frosty. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If I go for lunch or dinner I usually get a triple cheeseburger. Now that they serve breakfast I have got the breakfast baconator which has a lot of bacon, cheese, sausage and a real fried egg. I wished that it was on a croissant, biscuit or something different other than a bun like their burgers though. They have other choices for breakfast too and they have a good selection in general for fast food!

• adam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I dont eat nasty GMO fast food. Its all garbage and poison. None of it is certified organic or non GMO. YUCK!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I've ordered twice from Wendy's BOTH times they got it wrong - the second time was the last time - 60+ years and those were the only two times I stepped into a Wendy's.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Double Stack with meat, cheese, and lettuce only and a small fry.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I order a bowl of chili with crackers, a chicken nuggets with honey mustard sauce, and maybe a spicy chicken sandwich off the value menu. For a drink, I would like a large diet coke. I would also like to speak to your manager, just kidding...man, I haven't been to Wendy's in a long time, I think I might go there soon, or maybe order it online and have it delivered. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.