Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 1 month ago

Kicking someone off my Youtube account?

I noticed a few days ago that videos I did not search for were appearing in my history. I checked my authorized devices in my google security settings and there was just my phone and my work computer. I changed my password anyways.

Yesterday I noticed more videos started coming up. So I went thru all my permissions and shut them off, changed my password again and turned on two-factor authorization.Today I noticed there is somehow more videos still on my history. And these are not videos that would have autoplayed (and I also have my autoplay off and there was stuff in my history from days I was not on Youtube at all). There is also results from the search bar that I did not enter.I was just going to delete my youtube account, however I am still concerned they may be able to gain access to my email accounts and other google services.Is there any way I can resolve this and get him off my account??I've tried posting in google forums but I've heard nothing back there. 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.