Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What was the last song you listened to? ?

59 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

In raw honesty I literally just listened to "Groovy Kind of Love" a few minutes ago...

I spent a lot of time with a divorced stepdad because my mom couldn't find a babysitter and he would always listen to that song and I always thought that it was overkill and kinda like throwing in the towel for a guy to listen to that song if he KNOWS there are no prospects... but here I am at 39 having never been on a real date also listening to it...

I don't think he cursed me because (1) I had nothing to do with what hell he went through being married to my mom and (2) he was nice the entire time and never told me he is a stepdad... enduring my constant requests for Happy Meals and toy sprees even though he was just a custodian. 

• 2 months ago

Year Zero by Ghost

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You wouldn't know it, it will be foreign to you. 

• 2 months ago

Some Might Say by Oasis, They come from my hometown too.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Depeche Mode-Precious

• SW-6
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It was something with Ozzy Osborne singing lead with Black Sabath, but I cant remember which song it was...

GOT IT - Paranoid!!  :)

• 2 months ago

How am I supposed to remember that?! I use YouTube, not an Mp3 player. 

• 2 months ago

Older than i am by lennon stella.

• 2 months ago

Koshi Inaba - Receive You Reborn

https://youtu.be/y-ZRsSposHA

• Matt85
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.