Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

djdndm asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Gaining weight mostly on bum?

I’ve struggled gaining weight since a child and I’ve always been skinny. and I have also always been flat in that area as you can imagine. I’m extremely fussy I wish I wasn’t but unfortunately I am and I don’t eat a wide variety of foods at all, and the food I do like isn’t healthy. I also can’t eat a lot as I get full very easily. I’ve tried my hardest to change all of this but for me, it’s harder than it sounds. I’m extremely insecure to the point leaving the house worries me because of how my body looks. I wouldn’t be AS fussed about being skinny if I at least had a good butt and maybe less skinny legs. What is the best way to get a big butt, even if it’s an unhealthy way that I could change in the future because at the moment I just need anything I feel so insecure..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

shoulda been born black

• 1 month ago

Go to youtube and look up "mindfulness".

Go to the doctor, and get checked for anxiety and depression.

Exercise.  Walk, yoga, lift weights.  That will add muscle and help you to look and feel better.

• 1 month ago

Each body stores its fat slightly differently based on each person's unique genetics.  You can add or decrease fat depending on your diet and exercise but you don't get to choose where it goes or where it comes off.  That's just the way it is.  Many people want to believe in "spot reducing" (i.e. losing fat from a specific place on their body) but it just isn't the way the human body works.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.