djdndm asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Gaining weight mostly on bum?

I’ve struggled gaining weight since a child and I’ve always been skinny. and I have also always been flat in that area as you can imagine. I’m extremely fussy I wish I wasn’t but unfortunately I am and I don’t eat a wide variety of foods at all, and the food I do like isn’t healthy. I also can’t eat a lot as I get full very easily. I’ve tried my hardest to change all of this but for me, it’s harder than it sounds. I’m extremely insecure to the point leaving the house worries me because of how my body looks. I wouldn’t be AS fussed about being skinny if I at least had a good butt and maybe less skinny legs. What is the best way to get a big butt, even if it’s an unhealthy way that I could change in the future because at the moment I just need anything I feel so insecure..

shoulda been born black

Go to youtube and look up "mindfulness".

Go to the doctor, and get checked for anxiety and depression.

Exercise.  Walk, yoga, lift weights.  That will add muscle and help you to look and feel better.

Each body stores its fat slightly differently based on each person's unique genetics.  You can add or decrease fat depending on your diet and exercise but you don't get to choose where it goes or where it comes off.  That's just the way it is.  Many people want to believe in "spot reducing" (i.e. losing fat from a specific place on their body) but it just isn't the way the human body works.