Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

If I lose weight will I lose fat around my bust area?

Yes.  Breast tissue is full of fat cells. The more fat is stored in those cells, the larger they will be.  When you lose weight/fat, you lose it from all over your body.  Some of that will undoubtedly come from your chest area.  

A small weight los or gain may not change your bra size.  A gain or loss of more than 25 pounds will definitely change both the band and cup size on most women. 

Generally when a person loses weight they lose it all over.  Depending your body shape you may show the lose more in some areas then others.  If you naturally have something like large hips or broad shoulders the weight gain may not show as much in those areas.  If you lose weight it will show in the bust area.