How can I log into my email account  ?

Can't get into my account

• ?

How to login my Gmail account?

Sign in

On your computer, go to gmail.com.

Enter your Google Account email or phone number and password. If information is already filled in and you need to sign in to a different account, click Use another account.

You already ARE logged into your email account. You HAVE to be logged into a Yahoo email account to post a question on YA. You cannot log into an email account you sre already logged into. 

Why are people with spam bot email accounts?always so ignorant and gullible? 

Make sure you are in desktop mode or go to mail.yahoo.com in a browser.

• Sharon

Click on the envelope on this or any Yahoo page. Since you are logged in here and posting it means you are logged into your email account.

By using the link. ✉️