Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Etiquette: how to crash a party you’re not invited to?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Etiquette: It is rude to crash a party.

• East
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

You don't go unless you're invited.  Period.

• 1 month ago

It's simple, you just go to the party.  Crashing a party simply means you weren't invited but you showed up anyhow.  There is no etiquette about it, there's no right or wrong way to do it.  What kind of a reception you get, well, that's another story.  It's going to depend on what kind of party it is, how well you know the people, etc.  I know people who wouldn't mind if I invited myself and others who I would never even consider doing that to.  

• 1 month ago

The simple rule of Etiquette says, "If you're not invited, don't go".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You don't.  

If they wanted you there, they'd invite you.  

Don't go where you're not wanted.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The correct answer is "just don't".

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm sure not getting invited to a party is very normal for you.  It's best to not go where you're not wanted.  You should stay in your apartment with your cats and your hatred.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You find something else to do and lick your wounds over not having been invited. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would just ask them if its okay if you come

• 1 month ago

By showing up. If you're invited, it's not crashing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.