Etiquette: how to crash a party you’re not invited to?

Etiquette: It is rude to crash a party.

• East

You don't go unless you're invited.  Period.

It's simple, you just go to the party.  Crashing a party simply means you weren't invited but you showed up anyhow.  There is no etiquette about it, there's no right or wrong way to do it.  What kind of a reception you get, well, that's another story.  It's going to depend on what kind of party it is, how well you know the people, etc.  I know people who wouldn't mind if I invited myself and others who I would never even consider doing that to.  

The simple rule of Etiquette says, "If you're not invited, don't go".

• Cogito

You don't.  

If they wanted you there, they'd invite you.  

Don't go where you're not wanted.

The correct answer is "just don't".

I'm sure not getting invited to a party is very normal for you.  It's best to not go where you're not wanted.  You should stay in your apartment with your cats and your hatred.

You find something else to do and lick your wounds over not having been invited. 

i would just ask them if its okay if you come

By showing up. If you're invited, it's not crashing.