Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingPain & Pain Management · 1 month ago

Pain in right testicle on and off?

For the past 5 years now I’ve had a come and go pain in my right testicle and it’s always been on and off , I’ve always thought about getting it looked at but have never gotten around to it and I’ve checked for any lumps and can’t seem to find any which makes me think that it can’t be cancer especially as I’ve had it for 5 years now (I’m 18) surely if it was cancer it would have gotten a lot worse in 5 years, the pain just randomly comes on it’s not an agonising pain it’s more of an dull pain that just comes on and sometimes gets worse when I’m walking or make sudden movements ,any ideas ? The only reason I’m asking now is because for the past year I haven’t really noticed it all but I’ve all of a sudden started noticing it again , should I be worried ?

1 Answer

Relevance
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.