Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Sex is hard. Help? ?

Some facts:

My boyfriend is 6’5,I am piete (5’6).

His pen*s is very girthy and long( almost 8 if not 8 inches when hard) and it has a slight downward curve to it when erect. 

Having sex in positions like cowgirl or missionary is hard because of the length and curve of his pen*s; it hits my cervix in an uncomfortable position and it feels like i’m having the period cramps when we have sex in those positions. The only positions that haven’t hurt so far are doggy and reverse cowgirl. Will I ever get used to the way his pen*s is curved? Are there any other positions that are good for his curve because doing 2 positions every time is bound to get boring. Is there any face to face positions that won’t hurt me? Does anyone have any advice? Is there anything I can do to make it hurt less?? 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

keep going tell me more   I'm almost there  1 more minute and I'm gonna paint the walls man goo shite.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Troll post..... Yet again

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My penis is 8 inches when it is erect, and my girlfriend never complains about any pain. My penis is also curved when it is erect. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Damn sister, maybe it's time to find a new man with an average size penis. Most men are about 5 to 6 inch when his penis is erected hard.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The vagina is somewhat elastic in nature and will stretch to accommodate a large penis to some extent. Using lubricant may help but you may be restricted to some length of him in some positions, sure.  If frequency of sex is greater, the vagina gets used to it quicker, but there still may be limits for you.

• Don't get sucked into this pervs baloney.. He posts his sick fantasies all the time.. He doesn't even know 5'6" isn't petite.. 

• 1 month ago

I'm 20 but never had sex in my life so i wouldn't know 

• 1 month ago

Change positions You can try to be on top. If you prefer him on top then have him go slow

• 1 month ago

I don't think it is the curve, its the length.  The average vagina is about 6 inches deep when aroused, and if he is 8 inches, he will hit your cervix when going in deep.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ew thats gross xD

I'm 14 and never had sex in my life so i wouldnt know :O

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.