Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Sex is hard. Help? ?

Some facts:

My boyfriend is 6’5,I am piete (5’6).

His pen*s is very girthy and long( almost 8 if not 8 inches when hard) and it has a slight downward curve to it when erect. 

Having sex in positions like cowgirl or missionary is hard because of the length and curve of his pen*s; it hits my cervix in an uncomfortable position and it feels like i’m having the period cramps when we have sex in those positions. The only positions that haven’t hurt so far are doggy and reverse cowgirl. Will I ever get used to the way his pen*s is curved? Are there any other positions that are good for his curve because doing 2 positions every time is bound to get boring. Is there any face to face positions that won’t hurt me? Does anyone have any advice? Is there anything I can do to make it hurt less?? 

keep going tell me more   I'm almost there  1 more minute and I'm gonna paint the walls man goo shite.

Troll post..... Yet again

My penis is 8 inches when it is erect, and my girlfriend never complains about any pain. My penis is also curved when it is erect. 

Damn sister, maybe it's time to find a new man with an average size penis. Most men are about 5 to 6 inch when his penis is erected hard.

• ?

The vagina is somewhat elastic in nature and will stretch to accommodate a large penis to some extent. Using lubricant may help but you may be restricted to some length of him in some positions, sure.  If frequency of sex is greater, the vagina gets used to it quicker, but there still may be limits for you.

• Don't get sucked into this pervs baloney.. He posts his sick fantasies all the time.. He doesn't even know 5'6" isn't petite.. 

I'm 20 but never had sex in my life so i wouldn't know 

30

Change positions You can try to be on top. If you prefer him on top then have him go slow

I don't think it is the curve, its the length.  The average vagina is about 6 inches deep when aroused, and if he is 8 inches, he will hit your cervix when going in deep.

Ew thats gross xD

I'm 14 and never had sex in my life so i wouldnt know :O