If a person do not file taxes because it's not currently working, it may be a way to get the stimulus check? Thank you. ?

I do have my wife and my son as a dependent, we are not married legally, since we have a little boy with autism she is totally dedicated to take care of him and I do have her as a dependent as well on my return even when I'm not getting any for her back, it may be a way she can apply for this stimulus check. thank  you  

Dependents are not eligible to receive a stimulus check.

Anyone who wants to file taxes can file taxes, even if they are not working.

• Amy

A dependent does not get a stimulus check. You might get some extra money for her like you did for your child. But not as much as if you were married.

No.   Your girlfriend is a dependent and doesn't support herself.   Tax credits are not for people who rely on a non-spouse to pay their way in life.

If you were married, the government would recognize you as a legal family and things would have been different.

But you chose not to marry and therefore you do not have a wife.

No, there is no way for her to get a stimulus check.  Dependents are not eligible for stimulus check.  Individuals who claim the dependent are not eligible for the stimulus payment if the person is over age 18.

However, had you been married you would have.

You would also be eligible to include her on your insurance. 

I think errbody is supposed to get them. Except maybe illegals. Did you get the first two?