My friend has a problem?

My friend has a problem with his mental health, I asked him to describe what he feels and he texted me this "My head is fuzzy.. It almost feels like there's nothing in my head at all when I do these things. I go..very blank. It's hard to think of things because my head Usually hurts. I don't feel sad, I don't feel depressed, Angry, happy Anything other than just.. sluggish I guess. It's all in my head the rest of me is fine.. it feels like there's pressure on my skull sometimes when my head starts hurting.

I think that's it..like I said it'd hard to make.. everything comprehendible" can someone PLEASE tell me what you think is wrong? It hurts to see him in pain like this and I'll do ANYTHING to help him. I'm already doing research, but it'd be awesome if someone could tell me what this is called so it can be easier for me to understand him.

The best thing you can tell him, is to see a medical professional, preferably a doctor, or go to the emergency room.  Something isn't right, and the sooner he has someone with expertise look at him, the better he might be.