Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 2 months ago

Need help with ringworm?

I was exposed to ringworm about 7 hours ago and didnt know it. The people I babysit for, their child has ringworm and wasnt aware until about half an hour ago. I didnt get home until about 20 minutes ago so I couldnt bathe, the child had touched me all over my arms and face. How long after exposure to ringworm can you go (without showering) And not be exposed? I showered as soon as I got home. Is it possible that I will get ringworm too? How long after exposure do you have to shower before you become at risk for getting ringworm?

No one has that data. You will have to see how it goes. Since it’s fungal, it doesn’t transmit like bacterial infections do.

There are many website with information. Pure external neem oil for humans.