The e-file form in Turbotax is not signed, does not have a signature after it got submitted and has been excepted ! Please help ! ?

My tax return in Turbotax got excepted on February 12th than when I download my filling status I started to notice there is no signature at the bottom and it is stuck on processing. I think I forgot to sign before I submitted it on February 9th.

Is that the reason why it is stuck on still processing ? and what should I do ?

• ?

are u speaking in references to your status on the irs website stating still pending?? If so, there site wasn't updating last time i checked. Your taxes were accepted if its saying processing on irs website, now if turbo says they haven't been accepted they haven't. you need to call your bank if you chose direct deposit and see if they see a pending deposit from the irs yet.

When you file electronically, on TurboTax or any other computer service, your "signature" is made electronically by hitting the "accept" button on the appropriate page.  TurboTax will not submit the return without your electronic signature, so if it was submitted you DID sign the return.  The PDF printout of your return does not include a physical signature since you submitted it electronically, but the IRS still accepts it as having been officially signed.

So whatever is causing the delay, it's not the lack of a signature on the return.

The word is "Accepted".    If it got accepted then do not worry about it.   

• Tasm

They delayed payments on claims that qualify for a credit.