Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

WHAT DOES YOUR FACE MASK LOOK LIKE?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Blue paper. I will not pay one cent for something i am forced against my will to wear. I get them free at stores.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I use the blue disposable ones. Last May I started using a box of 50. I still have 44 of them left. Yeah, I know you're not supposed to do that. I only wear one so that I don't have to argue with some low level employee guarding the entrance of the store. I want to get in and out, not argue with them. Aside from that, I'm reasonably sure I caught the COVID last year and was mostly asymptomatic. I felt really run down for a couple of days and that was it. I haven't had any issues since then. Moving on, I do like wearing one when driving because I can mouth off to people in traffic and they don't know it. So that's one way to avoid a road rager. 

• 2 months ago

It's a washable red one.

• As basic as can be,plain blue. I haven’t brought myself to feel good about all this yet.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I have three one is blue one is grey and one is a black and white flag pattern 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Face panty... For fake covid

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is flesh coloured 

• 2 months ago

I have a black one that fits the face better. 

• Olive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I just use the disposable blue n white ones

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.