Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

WHAT DOES YOUR FACE MASK LOOK LIKE?

• Audrey

Blue paper. I will not pay one cent for something i am forced against my will to wear. I get them free at stores.

I use the blue disposable ones. Last May I started using a box of 50. I still have 44 of them left. Yeah, I know you're not supposed to do that. I only wear one so that I don't have to argue with some low level employee guarding the entrance of the store. I want to get in and out, not argue with them. Aside from that, I'm reasonably sure I caught the COVID last year and was mostly asymptomatic. I felt really run down for a couple of days and that was it. I haven't had any issues since then. Moving on, I do like wearing one when driving because I can mouth off to people in traffic and they don't know it. So that's one way to avoid a road rager. 

It's a washable red one.

• As basic as can be,plain blue. I haven’t brought myself to feel good about all this yet.

I have three one is blue one is grey and one is a black and white flag pattern 

Face panty... For fake covid

• ?

It is flesh coloured 

I have a black one that fits the face better. 

• Olive

I just use the disposable blue n white ones