Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 1 month ago

How to get your name to show up in google searches?

i'm planning to apply at a few colleges as an athlete and want my name to show up on google search results when they look me up. i want there to be real achievements but how? i'm a runner

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

What do people whose names pop up in google searches all have in common? *Hint hint* f a m e. You have to either be known to the public, or use social media to gain fame. Or do something that goes viral. Its not something you can just ask google to do. Once you gain enough fame, you'll be added to wikipedia. but you'd have to let the public know about you, not just your name. Once your added to wiki, you'll automatically be added to google when your name is searched.

• opurt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Legally change your name to Usain Bolt. Then your name will show up in all sorts of searches.

• 1 month ago

To get the relevant information available on a Google Search, my friend, the information has to be uploaded to somewhere. i.e. either YOU upload the information about yourself to various websites ... preferably related websites to the area you want information to be made available. i.e. sports sites.  You can also get others to upload information about you.

The information uploaded SHOULD also include achievements that you have made.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.