Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Very strange dream, please help ?

What I remember is being in a house with my children and a young man liked me very young. He would hold my hand through the window and he was protecting me. Keeping me safe although I kept thinking hes too young. It stayed platonic and then the neighbour has a fight with her boyfriend. The boyfriend's friends held her down and he beat her with a baseball bat. The guy the whole time held my hand and kept me safe. The ambulance came and there was a huge crowd and they took her away, she was ok.  I went out and came back to my house and he was in my house and I was upset, was a huge bit dairy cross, he said he wanted 5o surprise me he was fixing the shower. But I didn't like that he had come in my home without my permission. I kept my distance, and stayed away from him. Then he got with my auntie who was older then me and I wished them the best.

Thats all I remember, it is very rare for me to remember a dream and I can't decifer  this one.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I think he had more than keeping you safe on his mind darlin!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.