Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

Does Oprah like or dislike the Meghan and Prince Harry?

Update:

What do you think?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Oprah is about 30 years older than them. Her interests lie in upping her own profile. She's also friends with Barak Obama who distains the British. He sent the bust of Churchill given to the American people for our help in WWII to the British ambassador with the note "We don't need this anymore". It appears that the Sussexes can be purchased and used to punish the British for the colonialism of a bygone era.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Who care whether she does or does not they have said Yes to her offer for an Interview on her show she Obviously needs the Money

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

And how are we to know? Oprah hasn't publicly said if she likes or dislikes them, but she does appear to be on friendly terms with them.Oprah has publicly stated that she supports the Sussexes. She also has met Doria Ragland, inviting Meghan's mother over to her house where they did yoga, talked, ate lunch. She knew Meghan before Harry appeared on the scene through their charitable works. I don't know if this was a close friendship or an acquaintanceship, no reporter really knows how and when they first met , nor has  Oprah spoken about how they met.

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/what-happened-when-...

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/royal-fam...

• 2 months ago

she is trying to feel relevant

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I would imagine that Oprah likes them as she was invited to their wedding and accepted the invitation. I am led to believe that she was on friendly terms with Meghan before Harry came along. Oprah will make a lot of money from this interview that she has done with Meghan and Harry. She is a good presenter and always gets more out of the people she interviews then some people would expect.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

How would we know? We're not personally acquainted with her, and she hasn't publicly expressed a point of view.

Once again, a question that demands the ability to read the mind of someone we've never met.

The best we can say is that she obviously thinks they'll be good for ratings, for her own brand, or she wouldn't have arranged this interview. Moreover, she likes uplifting subjects, things that promote the positive. That says to me that she likes the Sussexes' various initiatives, their philanthropic and charitable endeavors, their plans for their Netflix deal.  She thinks they're worth promoting, whatever the Sussex haters think.

She's a popular and powerful media force in this country. They're smart to solicit her support.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She adores them, I imagine - you don't usually get invited to the wedding of someone you dislike, and securing an interview with them will make her ratings soar.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.