Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

How do you become a famous YA user?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

thats so easy, u just need to post and answer questions regularly on the most popular sections. i used to be famous when i spammed dumb questions on polls and surveys

• 2 months ago

Spam everything, rate yourself up using clone accounts and since you actually answered your own questions with your own accounts, get to level seven and crow about it in record time!

• 2 months ago

Drink milk. Exercise. Do good deeds for the elderly. Study hard. Pray.

• 2 months ago

Do a lot of questions and answer a lot of them too. Use sarcasm a lot. Your name will get on a leaderboard. Stay on the same board to get on a leaderboard.

• 2 months ago

ya cant be famous  on here 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I find it hard to believe that anyone would want to be famous on here. 

• Matt85
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Just post a lot.

• 2 months ago

nope but i did get 10k thumbs up on a utube comment...I blushed everyday..

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

By getting lots and lots of best answers. I just like answering questions and helping people if u see my best answer percentage i clearly have no desire to be famous on here.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

i guess go here everyday and stay here for many hours each day. i don't want to be famous here nor anywhere else. i like to be a nobody alone who no cares about.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.