Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

I accidentally have streaks of period in my bf towel?

Hello there, 

I took a clean towel at my bf place becuase i forgot my towel. I was taking a bath and theres a small streaks of blood on his towel because i have my period.He got so mad at me and calling me dirty because i dirtied his towel. Do you think he words are justifiable? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

So what's you point. He should be old enough to understand or you shouldn't be having sex

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You need to tell him 'NO sex while I'm on my period'!

• Joe
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Your bf is an immature jerk.  Tell him to grow up.

• 1 month ago

Did he penetrate you hard ? For him to call you dirty you need a new boyfriend 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. And if he feels periods are "dirty", he's a creep and you need a better boyfriend.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Really?  I think you need a new bf if he's set off by something so unimportant.  He sounds like the biggest baby.  You need a man not a child!

• 1 month ago

Absolutely not! It's just blood and not only was it just an accident but it can be cleaned! There's no reason a grown man (and I'm only assuming this because you said he has his own place) should think this way about a woman's period or speak to you that way. He needs to apologize.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.