Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

I accidentally have streaks of period in my bf towel?

Hello there, 

I took a clean towel at my bf place becuase i forgot my towel. I was taking a bath and theres a small streaks of blood on his towel because i have my period.He got so mad at me and calling me dirty because i dirtied his towel. Do you think he words are justifiable? 

So what's you point. He should be old enough to understand or you shouldn't be having sex

• L

You need to tell him 'NO sex while I'm on my period'!

• Joe

Your bf is an immature jerk.  Tell him to grow up.

Did he penetrate you hard ? For him to call you dirty you need a new boyfriend 

• Audrey

No. And if he feels periods are "dirty", he's a creep and you need a better boyfriend.

Really?  I think you need a new bf if he's set off by something so unimportant.  He sounds like the biggest baby.  You need a man not a child!

Absolutely not! It's just blood and not only was it just an accident but it can be cleaned! There's no reason a grown man (and I'm only assuming this because you said he has his own place) should think this way about a woman's period or speak to you that way. He needs to apologize.