Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

How big and destructive will the riots be after the 4 cops are cleared of all charges regarding George Floyd's death by overdose?

Update:

There SHOULDN'T be any destruction, yet there WILL be destruction, mayhem, arson, looting, assault and murder when the cops are cleared of murder charges.  I guar-on-tee it.

Update 2:

Anonymous spelling nazi, I guess you never heard of cajun chef Justin Wilson.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Bruce
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

They will riot if they are acquitted. Even if they are found guilty, they will riot because the sentence is not severe enough. Bottom line, they will riot no matter what. The only thing that will be different is the reason they riot. 

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

FAR bigger than the riots that never happened after the cops that killed Tony Timpe were not even charged with his murder. If you dont know who he is just look him up and watch the video, but he is a white dude that was killed in the same way that George Flloyd was

• Shiloh
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

America, The Stupid. 

It gets worse every year. The proverbial saying,  "The inmates are running the asylum" , applies.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

None the libs do need them now and they really do not care about George Floyd in the least. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If he is found not guilty the city is going to loose million in pay out for his death.  If guilty they may save millions if no riots. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Anything short of immediate execution, which isn't on table, will probably result in some violence. But as the political impetus to allow it is no longer a factor one suspects the Mayor and City Council won't allow full mayhem this time around. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They will be neither big nor destructive, and the word is spelled guar-an-tee.  Nothing is "on" anything.

• Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably... The truth is in there somewhere.

Personally I believe Floyd would have continued on his path of self destruction and criminality until he died from drugs, but we'll never know, will we ?

The main offender, former Officer Chauvin was certainly negligent in his treatment of George. I've never seen police restrain someone ( who was complying ) for that length of time and that action was the main contributor to his death by a combination of suffocation and cardiac arrest.

• 1 month ago

depends on how the media treats the story this time around....

the day just about every police organization in the country denounced the officers' methods, I told a friend that if this is not one of the lead stories on CNN tonight, cities will burn by the weekend...

that night, CNN ran almost four hours of non-stop race-baiting anger and anti-cop rhetoric..... and that weekend, cities burned....

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Why should there be  any DESTRUCTION?

What did business owners do to George Floyd?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.