Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 month ago

I missed a call from them but now there's no possible way to know what they were going to say?

Basically I went for a chest x-ray and ultrasound checking stomach gallbladder spleen pancreas and liver and I accidentally missed a call at home from the clinic I was at. I tried to call them back multiple times eventually I got an answer from the receptionist and she said my doctor wants to follow up with my results but it's nothing urgent so she said she can book a telephone appointment with me but I'm so scared now because they called me and I missed the call this morning and now I don't know yet about results until my phone appointment it's in 2 weeks and they had nothing earlier is there any advice someone can give me? Serious answers only. They said nothing urgent on results but still I hope it's not a benign tumor

If it wasn't urgent, there's clearly nothing they're worried about / that needs immediate attention.