Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 month ago

I missed a call from them but now there's no possible way to know what they were going to say?

Basically I went for a chest x-ray and ultrasound checking stomach gallbladder spleen pancreas and liver and I accidentally missed a call at home from the clinic I was at. I tried to call them back multiple times eventually I got an answer from the receptionist and she said my doctor wants to follow up with my results but it's nothing urgent so she said she can book a telephone appointment with me but I'm so scared now because they called me and I missed the call this morning and now I don't know yet about results until my phone appointment it's in 2 weeks and they had nothing earlier is there any advice someone can give me? Serious answers only. They said nothing urgent on results but still I hope it's not a benign tumor

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

If it wasn't urgent, there's clearly nothing they're worried about / that needs immediate attention. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.