ju asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 month ago

amazon account help?

Recently someone gave me a $75 dollar gift card on amazon and i ordered 3 things with it. But when i logged back into my amazon account later it said my account was on hold? In the email they sent me they said "We took these actions because either the Amazon gift card or the Amazon gift card balance you are using is in violation of our Terms and Conditions." but how?... They said to upload the gift card purchase receipts but i already did....

• ?

You would need to call customer service 

Was it someone you did not know who gave it to you?

Ive used LOTs of them with no problems whatsoever. Real ones, not bought with stolen credit cards.

Contact Amazon customer service either using their online forms or thru chat.  They are the only ones who can help you solve this issue.