Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

What subject,  do you own the most books about.?

Well, I collect each and every Clive Cussler book that comes out,  and he's done over 80 of them so far,  .--------so, that would be my largest section on  my  bookshelves. ,....by one author. 

I guess,  the subject would be  Adventure Thrillers? 

Subject-wise, though,  probably  Naval History/  military-related books .

I own a half a dozen on the Indianapolis incident alone, and another dozen on the Korean war,   The Battle of Midway,  Pearl Harbor, and  some biographies, of the key players.  Stuff like that........gripping reading. 

Music and philosophy 

Marriage and faith

Mystery novels are the majority of them.

Science Fiction: 4200

Fantasy & Horror: 150

Astronomy (professional):  220

Archaeology (hobby):  25

German language literature (left over college): 30

legal and financial.................

Probably true crime, followed by graphic novels.

History. Mostly American. It's not that other countries are less interesting, it's just easier to find good books about American history.

CHAT VIOLATION reported. Read the rules you agreed to when you signed up. 

• Steven

Military history. period. Militaries/conflicts from many different countries and time periods 👌👍