Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

What subject,  do you own the most books about.?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Well, I collect each and every Clive Cussler book that comes out,  and he's done over 80 of them so far,  .--------so, that would be my largest section on  my  bookshelves. ,....by one author. 

I guess,  the subject would be  Adventure Thrillers? 

Subject-wise, though,  probably  Naval History/  military-related books .

I own a half a dozen on the Indianapolis incident alone, and another dozen on the Korean war,   The Battle of Midway,  Pearl Harbor, and  some biographies, of the key players.  Stuff like that........gripping reading. 

• 1 month ago

Music and philosophy 

• 1 month ago

Marriage and faith

• 1 month ago

Mystery novels are the majority of them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Science Fiction: 4200

Fantasy & Horror: 150

Astronomy (professional):  220

Archaeology (hobby):  25

German language literature (left over college): 30

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

legal and financial.................

• 1 month ago

Probably true crime, followed by graphic novels.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

History. Mostly American. It's not that other countries are less interesting, it's just easier to find good books about American history.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

CHAT VIOLATION reported. Read the rules you agreed to when you signed up. 

• Steven
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Military history. period. Militaries/conflicts from many different countries and time periods 👌👍

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.