Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 2 months ago

I got in on Rocket Companies at $18 per share and I am setting on some really nice profits right now. Do you think I should sell at $40 ?

Or will the shares go higher?

• kswck2

Many investors lose money for one specific reason: Greed. Sell to cover the initial investment., 

Sell half. You're on house money at that point. Even if it drops to zero you'll still make a profit. But, if it continues up you still make money. 

i don't think it matters. Any gains are short lived. Big losses will follow.