Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Which colour does HM look her best in?

For me it is Green! I don't think there's another person on earth who can get away with wearing this colour.

She also looks lovely in Pink and cute in Yellow.

Definitely NOT white. She looked washed out in that awful white ensemble she wore for her Diamond Jubiliee river parade down the Thames. She looks best in vibrant primary or pastel colours.

This one's my fave.

Anything if it is free.

• ?

Various shades of pink.   Or a strong blue.   That green outfit was ghastly but it could be seen from a distance.    I don't like women with grey hair, wearing white, but some of her ceremonial outfits have to be that colour.

I don't think HM does 'cute'.

Fuchsia or Magenta.

Pale yellow.