Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

is john kerry definitely one of the most "plastic" politicians ever? why or not?

Update:

how he even got voted into anything? i would not even buy a $ 1500 vehicle from him

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

People outside of California might think so, but we know better. 

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Yeah- they had to put a bunch of plastic in him because he lost chunks of flesh three times during the Vietnam War. He's an American hero.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I could submit a factual resume about Kerry's good character, impressive achievements and you would disagree because you already made up your mind. You are childish and no one w/ ample common sense would waste time on your rant w/ relevant data. If you weren't so insecure, you wouldn't be compelled to beg the q seeking affirmations. Your problem is deeper than issue w/ Kerry.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

All I remember about Kerry is “Don’t taze me, bro! AAAHHH!!”

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

John Kerry killed John Heinz 

• 1 month ago

Yes, in youth he’d have made a good Ken doll.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Kerry is a poster boy for leftist hypocrisy & dishonesty.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

One of the better ones. He is someone who has always cared. A True Patriot who served his country well. Always there when he is called to serve. I salute him. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i would not even buy a $ 1500 vehicle from him

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.