Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

anyone else sad trump wont start a new party?

I was hoping trump would be announcing the trump party, to divide the conservative vote, to ensure only democrats remain in power.

anyone else sad now that he announced it wont happen.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes, it would have been nice if decent rightwingers would have their own

But no new parties appearing is to be expected with first-past-the-post.

In two weeks I will have a choice of 37 parties in the national elections... half of them won't win seats, and 3 or 4 that do will have to negotiate to become a majority-coalition

Source(s): netherlands
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I was not looking forward to the division, but to how little support the orange shitstain would get in the end.

Anyway, no chance in hell he would be able to set a party up before being sent to jail.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trrrrrrruuuuuump 2024

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes. That would’ve ended the worthless GOP for sure. I guess we’ll just have to wait. It’s already in a downward spiral so it shouldn’t be too much longer until it’s ancient history. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Just because he said it doesn't mean he won't do it anyway.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.