Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

anyone else sad trump wont start a new party?

I was hoping trump would be announcing the trump party, to divide the conservative vote, to ensure only democrats remain in power.

anyone else sad now that he announced it wont happen.

• Zirp

Yes, it would have been nice if decent rightwingers would have their own

But no new parties appearing is to be expected with first-past-the-post.

In two weeks I will have a choice of 37 parties in the national elections... half of them won't win seats, and 3 or 4 that do will have to negotiate to become a majority-coalition

Source(s): netherlands

I was not looking forward to the division, but to how little support the orange shitstain would get in the end.

Anyway, no chance in hell he would be able to set a party up before being sent to jail.

Trrrrrrruuuuuump 2024

• ?

Yes. That would’ve ended the worthless GOP for sure. I guess we’ll just have to wait. It’s already in a downward spiral so it shouldn’t be too much longer until it’s ancient history. 

Just because he said it doesn't mean he won't do it anyway.