Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What's your favourite Taylor Swift song?

• Kev

Style.            

All Too Well is my favorite.

Definitely "Love Story".

• Jake

you belong with me and we are never ever ever getting back together when she used to be a good girl like that Hannah Montana lady 

• jean

Lovestory, Lover, shake it off

Hers is not the music I listen to. But I do have to state that the "Shake It Off" thing is one of the worst songs I ever heard. 

I’m sure I’ve heard a lot of them on the radio but I don’t pay attention to who sings them. I heard a good one last week and the DJ said it was Taylor Swift but I didn’t catch the name of the song. 

Whip me ,Beat me,Hurt me.

• hung

....i can't even name one