Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

How do I get myself to eat more?

Im serious. It wont result in my death. 

Fat people arent unhealthy, it depends on their body type.

I am severely underweight and need to eat more. Im trying to increase my appetite so I dont eat only 600 calories a day. Im more likely to die from not eating enough than to die from eating too much.

Just keep thinking of all your favourite foods. Your appetite will be higher

Food in mouth, chew and awallow

• Andy C

I won't tell you because doing so will likely result in your death.

I'm not being melodramatic. 

The reason why you can't overeat is because your brain is highly sensitive to leptin. 

Forced overeating will likely cause vomiting. 

Your metabolism is a brand of healthy,  whereas fat people are not healthy.   Theirs is broken. 

Lift weights and make what you have as strong as possible,  but don't waste your time pining over what you cannot be.

I wish I could sing like Maynard James Keenan,  but I don't have the bone structure of his skull.