Has anyone heard of a song i believe is called "Not like before" i had it for free at one point on itunes and cannot find it anywhere...?

Looking for a song I believe is called "Not like before" some of the lyrics go "you don't have to cry my love, its not like before....you don't have to look them in the eye no more" its on an acoustic guitar and sung by a guy with a soft higher toned voice. I have searched everywhere for the song and remember the only reason I had it was because itunes

used to give random free songs back when you first made your account. If anyone also remembers the song or has any information about it that would be great!

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.