Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 1 month ago

Hello how do you get more songs for videos on snapchat?

This is my moms account. (I’m 16 so I’m old enough). She just won’t let me have an account 🙄. Anyways Me and my sister are on Snapchat. And I keep seeing the monster theme on there. Like the “I’m guessing that I’ve grown horns” song? But I can’t find it on the songs list? Where you pick a song? How do I make a video with different songs?

Your Mom just posted that she is suicidal because you and your sister ran away from home.  Perhaps she's not looking in the right places.