Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Is my dad mean or jealous ?

When I was in my pre teens I was verbally abused by my dad I wanted to commit suicide. I had a learning disability as called dumb all the time because of my grades. My dad teased my psoriasis and it hurt me so bad. I was bullied in school and I came home to bullying. I used to get hit and yelled at even when I was proven to be right always gotten cursed out. My dad used to throw rocks at kids he was jealous of I lived that karma with kid bullying me. I was considered best dressed, made honor roll and almost graduated a year earlier. I did that by myself with no help at school.

• ?

If your dad used to assault kids with rocks, why didn't anyone press charges against him, i wonder.

Congratulations for your accomplishments!  So now you know, we can accomplish anything we work toward in this life.  best egards

he sounds mean to me, if he was throwing rocks at kids i wouldve told the police about it

• ?

It's not all unusual for abused people to become abusers. Maybe you can break this pattern and not abuse any children you may have.