Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Is my dad mean or jealous ?

When I was in my pre teens I was verbally abused by my dad I wanted to commit suicide. I had a learning disability as called dumb all the time because of my grades. My dad teased my psoriasis and it hurt me so bad. I was bullied in school and I came home to bullying. I used to get hit and yelled at even when I was proven to be right always gotten cursed out. My dad used to throw rocks at kids he was jealous of I lived that karma with kid bullying me. I was considered best dressed, made honor roll and almost graduated a year earlier. I did that by myself with no help at school.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If your dad used to assault kids with rocks, why didn't anyone press charges against him, i wonder.

Congratulations for your accomplishments!  So now you know, we can accomplish anything we work toward in this life.  best egards

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

he sounds mean to me, if he was throwing rocks at kids i wouldve told the police about it

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's not all unusual for abused people to become abusers. Maybe you can break this pattern and not abuse any children you may have. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.