What if the cop that pulled you over said that you were swerving when making the lane change?

Well excuuuuuuuuuuse me if I'm busy driving on this damn road and trying to avoid all the potholes.

Police:  Where was the pothole?

Me:  Oh you probably couldn't see it because the whole damn road IS one big fuggin' pothole!  Tell this state to fire some police officers and use the savings to start paving some damn roads for a change!

So what’s your problem he’s doing what we pay him to do you may have been experiencing health problems he does not know until he asked. 

What about it, Scrappy?

If all you have is he said I said,  

You cant win in an argument with the cop. 

This is why its best to install a dash cam. 

Don't say nothing