Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why do I remember things that never happened?

Recently it’s come to my attention that I remember things that never happened. They’re all simple things, like feeding the cats (something everyone in my household does, so it’s not like they’d ever be without food for more than an hour) but will later discover I never did said thing. Why is this happening and how can I stop it? How do I know what I’ve made up and what’s real?

Chronic liars don't seem to be able to stop & soon it all becomes real if you feel real strong about something.  So you don't know what is a lie & what wasn't.  It is a common thing for chronic liars.

Actually, its normal. It happens for some science. I have also faced the problems.