Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 1 month ago

My MacBook and Instagram was hacked?

Hi I need urgent help, yesterday I was in a webcam site , like ones where you meet new strangers . I met a girl on there who was 23 , we chatted and agreed on sexting on video chat on google hangouts, we also talked on Instagram prior to this , when I started the video chat she was there but then the screen disappeared and me naked masturbating was showing, like a recording , and then I saw the person open my insta account and threatening that if I don’t go on google hangouts he or she will send this video of me to all my family and friends , I closed my laptop immediately, I tried to deactivate my account as soon as possible , my question is is there anything else I can do? I’m scared very anxious , I’ve reset my ip through my router , my question is if the person had access to my Instagram account is it possible they have any of my other data ? Please help. Thanks you

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.