Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 1 month ago

My MacBook and Instagram was hacked?

Hi I need urgent help, yesterday I was in a webcam site , like ones where you meet new strangers . I met a girl on there who was 23 , we chatted and agreed on sexting on video chat on google hangouts, we also talked on Instagram prior to this , when I started the video chat she was there but then the screen disappeared and me naked masturbating was showing, like a recording , and then I saw the person open my insta account and threatening that if I don’t go on google hangouts he or she will send this video of me to all my family and friends , I closed my laptop immediately, I tried to deactivate my account as soon as possible , my question is is there anything else I can do? I’m scared very anxious , I’ve reset my ip through my router , my question is if the person had access to my Instagram account is it possible they have any of my other data ? Please help. Thanks you

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.